Thursday 18 October 2012

Misty Sunrise Journey


 Hubbards Cove October 18,2012
photo #81

This morning as I left my driveway to go work, I could see that the sunrise sky was going to be spectacular. I decided on the spot to travel along the coastal road rather than my usual highway route to give myself a treat. Below are a few photos I took along the way. The cove photo above was taken near 6pm on my way back home. Click on it to enlarge to enjoy the autumn colours.

Sunrise over Queensland Beach. Mist from lake below.


Lake behind Queensland Beach

Black Point overlooking lake, solitary tree, then ocean.

There's something about this view that really draws me in. I've been wanting to photograph it for at least a year, but there isn't a really good place to stand and do that. This will probably be the first in many photos I take here.


No comments: