Sunday 5 August 2012

First Fog

Hubbards Cove August 5, 2012
photo #27

This fog photo is dedicated to Loriann, my best friend and inspiration for this blog. It's hard to believe that this is the first time there has been fog in the cove in 27 days. I took a couple of other fog photos too. Have a look!

I love the contrast between the roses and the fog. This little rose bush has been blooming for at least 27 days. I would never had noticed how long it blooms if I hadn't been taking a photo everyday.

This is the fog on Queensland beach, just a short drive from Hubbards. It was really rolling in there but didn't see to be deterring the beach goers at all. There were many people on the beach and in the water. The day did start off with clear, turquoise skies and hot temps.

1 comment:

loriann signori said...

fog, glorious fog! Thanks for the pic!