Thursday 22 August 2013

Breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus sunset.

I promise I won't do this often but today was a winner on all counts. I started the day with my favourite waffles, topped with fresh peaches & berries. Then I hit the beach with a good friend I haven't seen in over a year. That was followed by a late lunch of curried tofu salad on the brown bread I made the other day and dinner was summer soba noodles. Yum! I just had to post all three meals.
The waffle and soba noodle recipes are from Rip Esselstyn's, My Beef With Meat. I can't recommend that book enough. Every recipe I've tried is excellent. Thanks to Loriann for sharing it with me.

vegan waffles with fruit

curried tofu on brown bread with tomatoes and fresh basil

soba noodles with cucumber, mango, avocado & red pepper

sunset





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Rip and Dr. Esselstyn! Reading Whole by Dr. Colin Campbell right now! Are those Zeb's waffles? Haven't tried them yet. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for visiting my blog. They are Zeb's waffles & I'm addicted! The "summer soba" is from MBWM too & also delicious. I'll have to check out Colin Campbell.

loriann signori said...

More good food. That waffle recipe is my fave too.