Thursday 12 July 2012

Morning Haze

Hubbards Cove July 12, 2012
photo  #6

This hazy cloud cover is really some high, coastal fog which Environment Canada forecasts will burn off, leaving us with a hot & humid day.
Is anyone else bothered by that tall sprig of greenery on the left side of the foreground? I've considered taking my pruning shears with me and lopping it off. I've also considered that it's growing on church property. Then again it may qualify with in the jurisdiction of the high tide line. Hhhmm? Without out it there you could see more of the water, which appeals to me. Then again it may die off when the seasons change. Perhaps I won't interfere with Mother Nature after all.
On another note, I really appreciate those you who are checking out my new blog and those who have taken time to comment. I've tried to respond to comments made, without success. My learning curve is great but I will get it one of these days. In the meantime, keep visiting and keep commenting. I do appreciate it!

1 comment:

loriann signori said...

Love that beautiful gray.... my favorite times are the haze, mist and fog of NS.Serene beauty. I will let you and Mother Nature decide about the sprig.
Call me tomorrow and I can help you learn to comment on your site.K?